Schiffmacher Cinelli Adoff LLP specializes is vaccine law and represents individuals that have suffered from vaccine related injuries.
Have You Suffered From a Vaccine Related Injury?
Below is a list of Vaccines that are covered by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program:
- Seasonal influenza vaccines (“Flu Shot”)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rotavirus vaccines (RV)
- Polio vaccines (OPV, IPV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4)
- Hepatitis A vaccines (HAV)
- Hepatitis B vaccines (HBV)
- Varicella vaccines (“Chicken Pox”) (VZV)
- Pertussis vaccines (“Whooping Cough”) (DTP, DTaP, P, DTP-Hib, Tdap)
- Diptheria and Tetanus vaccines (DTaP, DTP, DT, Td, TT, Tdap)
- Human Papillomavirus vaccines (HPV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccines (Hib)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccines (PCV)
If you or a loved one sustained an injury or started experiencing symptoms after receiving any of the above vaccines, please contact our Vaccine Injury Attorneys as you may be entitled to compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.